About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 26 to 28 years old, student, non smokers
from 20 to 30 years old
Apartment shared with a spanish couple.
Located walking distance to Brisbane CBD, all major transport hubs and within the city's best cultural precinct, this location cannot be beaten!
- North-East aspect with city views
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel European appliances
- 4 Gas Burner cooktop, stone kitchen bench & dishwasher
- Split system air-conditioning with zoning ability
- Intercom & security access building
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan living & dining areas
- Dedicated study area
- Large private balcony
- Built-in dryer
- High ceilings and ample storage
Sky Deck Level 30: facilities including;
- Rooftop infinity edge pool & sundeck
- Private dining area with kitchen
- Outdoor alfresco BBQ area
- Less than 1km from Brisbane CBD
- 100m to Fish Lane Restaurants & Cafe's
- 200m to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 300m to Cultural Centre Bus Station & South Brisbane Train Station
- 350m to IGA Grocery Store on Melbourne Street
- Close to Schools (Brisbane State High & West End Primary)
- Close to Universities UQ & QUT
We are a Spanish couple who live again in Brisbane in October.
We are looking to share our house preferably with couples.
We know the city, we are an open, friendly and very organized couple. We like to interact with people and make new friends.
We return to Brisbane to continue our studies and work part time.
Listing ID: H181017145135397
Posted on 17 October 2018