About the room
Who lives there
2 female, from 33 to 38 years old, professional, non smokers
female, from 22 to 55 years old, professionals
SUNNY, PEACEFUL, SPACIOUS ROOM AVAILABLE NOW!
- north facing, bush views
- polished hardwood floors
- large wardrobes
- free, unlimited street parking
- Easy access to Chatswood, North Ryde, St Leonards, North Sydney or Macquarie Park
- fully furnished room: single bed, book shelf, drawers, desk, chair and shoe rack (or bring your own furniture)
- quiet, peaceful street near blue gum reserve and lane cove national park, yet you can still enjoy the restaurants, vibrant culture and shops in Chatswood nearby!
- 17-20 min walk to Chatswood transport interchange (major train and bus northern hub)
- 15-20 min drive to Sydney CBD
- 6-8 min walk to bus stop connecting to Chatswood, Macquarie Park, North Ryde business park, Parramatta buses
- Weekly rent includes water, gas and electricity
- Unlimited Internet $20 / month ($60/month to share among 3)
- $10 weekly for cleaners ($120 to be shared by 3, they clean our house every 4 weeks)
I work in the Sydney CBD and commute daily by public transport, and can show you bus/train routes. I enjoy cooking, sports and movies. I'm fairly active with social, family and community events. I'll be out and about most weekends, and like cooking simple meals during the week.
T is 38, works locally and she is out most weekends with family, friends and there will be days when you have the house to yourself as we are both rather active.
I live upstairs with my own bathroom, you will be sharing the bathroom downstairs with T. We are both clean, easy-going, respectful and hope to find a like minded female housemate to share the house with. (no smokers or house parties)
Charming federation house, fully furnished as it is a family home. My siblings and parents may visit once or twice a year (max).
Send me a message if you'd like to view the room and view our shared house!
Listing ID: H181011161246946
Posted on 11 October 2018